FireSafe Montana recognizes that our strength lies in our partners, members, collaborators, and sponsors! We greatly appreciate any contribution whether it be your time or your donations! All gifts are tax deductible.
Ways you can Support FireSafe Montana:
- Donate Now
- Become a Member
- Start a FireSafe Council in your community
- Host a community meeting or workshop
- Become a Sponsor
- Donate your services
Please help us make FireSafe Montana more useful and applicable to the people we serve. Included in this letter is a comment card, please fill it out and send back in the envelope provided. Areas we are constantly looking to improve:
• Our website: What can we do to make it more robust and useful?
• Our workshops: What are some topics you would like us to address in our next series of workshops?
• Our outreach materials: What materials do you see a need for that FireSafe Montana could be providing? (within the context of our mission?)
Ways you can help FireSafe Montana with your written skills!
• Please help us by liking us on Facebook, sharing our quarterly newsletters, and checking out our website and new blog area!
• Do you have an interest in writing a blog, about your recent community event, a tip, or interest piece for issues in the wildland urban interface? Please consider submitting a piece for us to feature in our quarterly newsletter, social media sites, and our website!
Please send us your opinions by email: email@example.com or give us a call at 406-431-8718